City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : Temporary Full-Time
Industry : Marketing
Employer : National Bank
As a Marketing Advisor, you will provide advice to National Bank Financial's English-speaking Wealth Advisors from Western Canada and the Atlantic provinces, in order to support them in achieving their business objectives. You will support them in their strategic thinking and in the implementation of their end-to-end marketing initiatives. You will ensure that your content and creatives are aligned with the parent brand in order to contribute to maintaining a strong and consistent brand.
- Assist Wealth Advisors in defining their marketing objectives
- Act as a brand guardian by advising and influencing the application of brand standards
- Coordinate end-to-end delivery keeping in mind targeted channels and audiences
- Write marketing content and ensure the quality of deliverables
- Create and maintain trusting relationships with Wealth Advisor teams and various stakeholders
- Ensure that deadlines and budgets are respected for each project
- Capture recurring needs and recommend optimization solutions
Within the Communications, Brand and Public Affairs sector, you will be part of a team of 9 people and reporting to the Director, Marketing Studio dedicated to Wealth Advisors, Marketing exploitation of distribution channels. Our team stands out for its variety of expertise, the diversity of the mandates that will be entrusted to you, its proximity to the sales force, and above all the atmosphere of pleasure and collaboration between all the members of the team.
We offer a wide range of ongoing learning opportunities for your development, including hands-on learning, training courses and collaborating with colleagues who have varied expertise and profiles.
A written test will be sent to selected candidates between the preselection and selection interviews to assess the level of written proficiency as well as to evaluate the global knowledge in the field of marketing. Please note that this test should take up to two hours.
The nature of the projects requires a sound understanding and application of the brand, global knowledge in the field of marketing (traditional and digital) as well as excellent marketing writing skills (in English).
- University degree (1st undergraduate degree in communications, marketing or related field) and four (4) years of relevant experience
- Solid experience in marketing project management and strong influencing skills in advisory roles
- Excellent marketing writing skills (in English)
- Good knowledge of search engine optimized writing (SEO) guidelines and best practices is an asset
- Experience in content creation for social media is an asset
- Experience in video production is an asset
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic