Maple Leaf Foods – Brampton – NOW Hiring
City : Brampton - Kennedy Rd.
Category : Other
Industry : Food/Packaging
Employer : Maple Leaf Foods
We are a Canadian company with 100+ years of history and a global leader in the meat industry currently hiring for ALL positions with competitive pay rates and benefits available!
- General Labour - Heavy Lifter
- General Labour - Production
- General Labour - Evisceration
- Live Hangers
- Ensure adherence to the quality requirements
- In compliance with GMPs, HACCP, Health & Safety and WHMIS requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- To work overtime when necessary
WHAT DOING A GOOD JOB LOOKS LIKE:
- Directly helps to meet targets and goals while maintaining a safe & healthy work environment
- Maintains productivity that meets/exceeds standards
- Dedicated to creating a high quality product that consistently meets product specifications
- Contributes to the team and the whole facility in a positive way
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITY & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to communicate with other employees, Lead-Hand and Supervisor
- Ability to follow and execute directions
- Speak and read English Fluently
- Punctuality and responsibility is essential.
- Able to stand and walk throughout the shift
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment with repetitive tasks
- Must be comfortable touching raw poultry products
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated by March 31, 2022 and to show proof of vaccination. In keeping with this policy, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination by March 31, 2022 (or prior to their first day of work if the start date is after March 31, 2022). We will of course consider accommodations for anyone unable to be vaccinated following human rights and other applicable laws.
In order to be considered, you must submit your Resume and a Human Resources Representative will contact you. (Walk-in will NOT be accepted)