Managing Oracle Maintenance Cloud and EAM Consultant
City : Toronto
Category : Other
Industry : Technology/Computer Services
Employer : IBM
As an Oracle Maintenance Cloud and EAM Consultant, you work directly with our clients to accelerate their journey to Oracle Cloud and to transform their business with IBM cognitive solutions. IBM Oracle consultants focus on enabling our client's Finance, HR and Supply Chain transformation and assist our clients to gain competitive advantage, data insights and business value from their Oracle Cloud enterprise applications.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM’s Oracle business is growing rapidly, and we are looking for new leaders to drive this growth. As an Oracle Consultant, you will be responsible for leading implementations to our top clients. You will provide thought leadership, project management, and business and functional expertise on the Oracle Cloud solutions. As a member of our larger IBM Oracle practice, you will be able work with the industry’s best, and further hone your expertise in Oracle Cloud, along our Digital Change, Digital Reinvention and Cognitive solutions.
Responsibilities for the Oracle Cloud Consultant
- The consultant will configure Oracle Cloud solution, as well as assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of Oracle Cloud applications
- Support in analyzing workflows and present solution possibilities
- Configuration of functionalities according to the best process & practices
- Serve as a highly skilled specialist resource within the Oracle Cloud domain to provide support on all the Oracle Cloud capabilities and modules
- Provide effective concise, timely, and consistent verbal and written communications to peers, customers, and management
- Establish and maintain documentation regarding standards and practices surrounding Oracle Cloud as it applies to best practice industry standards
- This job can be performed from Ontario, Alberta, Quebec.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Oracle Cloud certification and relevant Oracle Cloud implementation experience in Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and/or Oracle Maintenance Cloud
- Implementation experience with Oracle Inventory, Product Management, Cost Management
- 2 or more full life-cycle implementations of any of the above
- Experience leading integrated client and consultant teams, including planning and tracking work assignments
- Experience leading Oracle Cloud business process design/configuration/enhancement workshops
- 5 years or more of relevant business and industry experience related to the above Oracle Cloud application areas
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Project management experience delivering Oracle Cloud engagements
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Experience with agile methodologies and delivery
- Experience working with a global team
- Remote project delivery using collaboration tools
- Relevant business designation or certification
About Business UnitIBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBMIn a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementMust have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.