Manager, Wireless Pricing Demand Planning
City : Toronto, ON, CA
Category : Marketing Communication
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Our Rogers Wireless team is growing! We are looking for new team members that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do.
We know our customers rely on us to connect them to their families, friends, and what matters most. Through our three wireless brands -- Rogers, Fido, and chatr – we are proud to offer Canadians value and choice on a variety of plans. As the market leader in 5G for both coverage and reliability and with our world class network that offers wireless connectivity from coast-to-coast-to-coast, we are paving the way for the future of innovation, providing the framework for new possibilities so that what’s impossible today, won’t be tomorrow.
At Rogers, your journey is filled with limitless possibilities; build the future you want with us.
Let’s make your possible.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
Manager, Wireless Pricing - Demand Planning
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Wireless Pricing, the candidate will be directly responsible for device demand planning (forecasting and analytics) for the Rogers/Fido brands.
- Lead and business owner of Wireless Demand Planning for RCI Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP):
- Develop, update, and maintain forecasts (by device/manufacturer) to support device demand planning for the Rogers/Fido brands (including Rogers Consumer and RPP).
- Develop and maintain reports required to monitor the performance of device sales & mixes to support device forecast & inventory ordering/management.
- Communicate and collaborate on forecasts with external partners such as Device Management, Finance, Marketing & Sales and Agile Squads.
- Ensure all forecasting, reporting and program documentation is accurate, reasonable, comprehensible, and completed in a timely manner
- Provide management with information on which to base decisions by analyzing the data, recognizing opportunities, and recommending improvements to the hardware forecasting process & portfolio strategy
- Lead and business owner of Demand Planning for Integrated Planning Project:
- Work closely with Device Management, Finance and 3rd party in an agile environment to deliver Demand Planning and Supply Planning capabilities
- Ensure S&OP demand planning processes are successfully converted to new planning tools/processes
- Define current and future demand planning requirements, roadmap and prioritization
- Perform Post Implementation Reviews (PIR) for key programs launched within Hardware Planning
- Conduct research and analysis to help determine appropriate strategies and tactics for the portfolio to drive financial results.
- Perform ad hoc analytics projects as required
- An undergraduate business/commerce degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in pricing, product management, forecasting or other related marketing roles
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn and understand concepts, multi-task, investigate issues, solve problems, promote efficiency/automation, make decisions, manage processes, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent and proven analytical skills, exceptional problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines, and perform well in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proven ability to exercise a high degree of business judgment and sound reasoning
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation, interpersonal, and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Strong proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Technical aptitude with regard to wireless products and technologies
- Knowledge of the Canadian Wireless Smartphone landscape considered is a strong asset.
- Enthusiasm and passion for business is a must!
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East (908), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Marketing Communication
Requisition ID: 279638
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Corporate