Manager, Warranty Compliance EZ
City : Brossard, QC
Category : Manager
Industry : Automotive
Employer : Hyundai Canada
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is headquartered in Markham, Ontario and is a subsidiary of Hyundai Motor Company of Korea. Hyundai markets a full line-up of vehicles in this country – from subcompact to premium sedans to sport utility and crossovers – and is committed to providing world-class, well-engineered products paired with a customer shopping and ownership experience that exceed expectations.
When Hyundai entered the Canadian market in 1983, it was the company’s first overseas subsidiary. Since that time, it has grown into one of the best selling automotive brands in Canada. Hyundai’s success can be attributed to the quality, safety, and design of its vehicles, which is reflected in numerous, high-profile awards they have recently won.
This position comprises responsibilities that ensure dealership compliance to Warranty Policies and Procedures. The successful candidate will work proactively with Warranty department management and Compliance to ensure dealers are administering warranty policies effectively.
This position will act as a liaison between Hyundai Auto Canada and Hyundai Motor North America Audit teams that will be responsible for 3rd party full dealer audits. This position will require frequent travel across Canada and has the scope to expand to Sales Program compliance. The critical component of this position is to conduct thorough analyses of the fixed operations and provide assistance and coaching to improve dealer fixed operations administration performance.
• Coordination of audit activities
• Dealer training / coaching / development
• Delivery of effective process improvement
Warranty, Sales Program Compliance:
• Coordinate dealer warranty verification activities between HAC and HMNA audit groups
• Ensure Compliance of warranty policies and procedures
• Identify opportunities to reduce unnecessary warranty expenses (analysis)
• Conduct analysis of dealer fixed operations key KPIs
• Dealership visits to deliver support and coaching on improving service administration
• Ensure the facilities and equipment in use at dealerships are adequate and appropriate
• Assist in the administration of warranty dealership charge backs as related to the verification
• Consult multiple Departments to select dealers to be verified
• Assist in preparation compliance materials
• Work with warranty support team to identify opportunities
• Share best practices
• Develop plans, tasks and action to address identified opportunities
• Develop dealer warranty compliance verification schedules
• Conduct Compliance verifications
• Review Compliance Verification with Dealer Principal and Dealership Staff
• Identify strengths and opportunities
• Reporting of results
• Problem solving of issues that arise during compliance verifications
• Provide solutions / share best practices
• Corrective actions
• Diligent follow up on verifications / corrective actions
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Completion of an undergraduate degree …or an equivalent combination of experience and education
• 7+ years of relevant experience in the same or similar function, with automotive experience desirable
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Excellent MS Office skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. (English & French)
• Strong organization skills.
• Technical automobile knowledge required.
• Ability to work independently and travel on a regular basis.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why Join Our Team?
Our award-winning culture has been recognized through our Great Place to Work™ certification for the past 6 years. We have been able to achieve this not only thanks to the dedication and commitment of our team members to our business but also through a variety of fun activities and opportunities throughout the year which allow us to build strong engagement! When you join Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., you will become part of an organization that promotes diversity, inclusion and overall well-being. We offer an excellent benefits package including RSP matching, flexible start times, maternity leave top-up, an attractive vehicle-lease program, demo vehicles for Managers and education support.
The first round of candidates will be reviewed on or before October 9, 2023
We are committed to providing employees with an experience that will help them grow and develop professionally. Ideal candidates are self-starters, team players and thrive in a dynamic environment. If you are looking to build your career with a growing organization where you can use your knowledge, skills and talents, consider joining our team.
Hyundai Auto Canada Corp. is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We are also committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities and their accessibility requirements. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know and we will take all reasonable steps required to meet your accessibility requirements.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only candidates selected to proceed in the recruitment process will be contacted.