City : Montreal, QC
Category : Warehouse Operations
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Montreal
Work Location -
Posting Locations - Montreal, QC
Department - L'Assomption Warehouse
Job Function - Warehouse Operations
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love. We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
Reporting to the Manager of the Distribution Center, the successful Warehouse Manager will be responsible for the 204,000 square foot warehouse facility which is located in our Montreal location. This role is comprised of 4 direct reports and 100 indirect reports.
- Manages warehouse supervisory personnel and warehouse functions.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop direct reports.
- Responsible for inventory
- Responsible for all building facility maintenance
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Maintain good relations with partnering departments such as, and not limited to, Sales, Distribution, Fleet, Field Service
- Engage employees in the Coca-Cola Canada Culture
- Bachelor's Degree or any related industry experience
- 5 years warehouse/inventory management experience is required
- Unionized environment experience is required
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems, i.e., WMS
- Knowledge of MS office suite is required and knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Bilingual in French and English
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com