Manager, Supplier Diversity Programs – Bilingual (70309873)
City : Burlington
Category : Full-time Supply Chain
Industry : Logistics And Supply Chain
Employer : Sodexo
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Lead the management of our diverse partners and SME vendors
- Drive Diverse supplier education and affiliation engagement with key diversity organizations including the CAMSC, CCAB and WEConnect International in Canada and support WBENC and NMSDC
- Present on regional and/or national panels as a subject matter expert in supplier diversity
- Support our contracted vendors with Tier1 and Tier2 reporting
- Lead efforts for tracking local spend
- Oversee the vendor portal to identify potential new diverse vendors
- Ensure vendor certifications are updated and current in system on a quarterly basis
- Provide reporting for over 30 clients through individual produced reports including training unit managers, creating the newsletter, and maintaining updated certifications
- Work cross functionally, and support team to meet supplier diversity goals
- Ensure diverse vendors are included in all category RFPs, and support Business Development on diversity inclusion for proposal and attend client pitch meetings
- Provide analytical support for Supply Management team
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent education and experience preferably in a Supply management, Supply Diversity or related field
- 3+ years experience in Supply Management, Supply Diversity or related field
- Bilingualism in French & English is required
- Supplier Diversity certification recognized in Canada
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Public speaking skills to speak to large groups as a subject matter expert
- An established network, and the ability to network internally and externally
- Financial management with databases and spreadsheet with problem solving ability to improve processes databases
- Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookup
- Experience with Brio and SAP preferred
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
Working with us is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs