City : Vancouver
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The technology landscape of our clients is growing in complexity and size, and so the need for solid service management capabilities. Our ServiceNow practice is growing quickly to help our clients tackle these digital age challenges.
For this reason, we are looking for talented individuals interested in developing a career around service management and service automation to join our ServiceNow practice at the Manager level.
You will be part of the Management Consulting group, working on a variety of engagements and industries that will seek your insights and expertise. In addition to delivering exceptional work, you must be passionate and committed to growing the ServiceNow practice by actively shaping the portfolio of services, building marketing materials, responding to proposals and participate in marketing, networking, and recruiting initiatives.
We are looking for candidates that have a passion for service management and automation, are hands-on with technology, have strong communication skills, have an ability to see the big picture and fit with our culture. Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, fluid and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities within our growing practice.
What you will do
As a Manager in our ServiceNow practice, you’ll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
- Taking accountability for ServiceNow deliverables by leading client engagements and teams to successful outcomes with a focus on supporting your team, client needs and generating value.
- Developing a reputation as a subject matter expert for all things ServiceNow.
- Leveraging deep connection to the market to establish a thriving ServiceNow practice in the required regions and to develop new leads to generate new business.
- Leading the end-to-end design and configuration of the ServiceNow solutions for various clients across a range of industries.
- Participating in troubleshooting activities and conducting root cause analysis where necessary.
- Providing guidance where possible on ServiceNow integrations and reports.
- Providing production cutover/transition support and production support assistance.
- Collaborating with Product Leads to further refine your knowledge and put you on the path to be a Solution Architect (if desired).
- Contributing to internal training to share product knowledge, skills, and learning's with others within the Technology Advisory and Management Consulting Practices.
- Preparing reports and presentations for KPMG and client leaders to keep relevant stakeholders apprised of overall project status.
- Working across various stakeholder groups including end users, functional teams, operations, infrastructure and more to transfer knowledge and resolve problems.
- Building your technical and analytical expertise by delivering high quality results on time and proactively identifying and resolving project issues.
- Supporting client pursuits business development efforts including preparing proposals and leading presentations to senior executives
- Building long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations.
- Working with senior KPMG leaders to understand, enhance and integrate service offerings across the service line.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, or related technical field from an accredited college or equivalent work experience. Master’s in information systems, MBA, or other is an asset
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Certified Implementation Specialist, or other advanced certifications are considered an asset
- ITIL foundations, intermediate or expert level certifications are considered an asset. PMP certification is also considered an asset
- 7 + years of total experience with 5+ years in ServiceNow
- 2+ years of professional and managerial experience leading and coaching a team of young consultants, senior consultants and developers.
- Impeccable attention to detail, superior communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, work closely in a collaborative team environment, and lead teams and project deliverables is mandatory
- Demonstrated ability to develop workshop presentations and process documentation (advanced Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Word skills)
- Strong exposure to business development and lead generation is highly desired.
- Demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering ServiceNow implementations is a requirement
- Experience in other ITSM ticketing systems, such as BMC Remedy and HP Service Manager
- Experience with other workflow technologies such as Customer Service management, HR Case Management etc.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of ITSM frameworks and ITIL v3
- Experience working in a client facing role with both technical and functional stakeholders with strong relationship management skills and a passion for client satisfaction and delivery excellence.
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.