Manager, Regional Support Team
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the Opportunity?
As a Manager, Regional Support Team, you lead a team that is the rock in a client family’s relationship during one of the most difficult, stressful and emotional times in their lives. From guiding heirs and beneficiaries through a departed loved one’s estate plan to navigating family dynamics, the work you do is intimate and critical.
Your purpose-driven work will involve leading a team in identifying, growing and retaining a high net worth (HNW) portfolio of clients and ensuring their wishes are carried out, through effective coaching, mentoring, communication, and training and development activities. As part of the Royal Trust team, you will play a key part in developing strong relationships to provide clients with a comprehensive overview of RBC products and solutions to help them now and in the future.
What will you do?
- Directly manages individual employees and is responsible for providing direction, development, coaching, and mentoring.
- Coaches and mentors team, ensuring that the fundamental skills and knowledge for trust and estate officer roles are developed soundly for future employee position potential.
- Manages and oversees centralized administration of tasks and procedural support of regional team and ensures a high level of service delivery
- Manages and maintains a small book of accounts to ensure active engagement in ongoing operational and technological process within the team/business
- Actively manages succession planning and recruiting of new employees
- Continuous improvement approach to achieving a superior client experience, including proactive monitoring of client affairs, and ownership of client problem resolution.
What do you need to succeed?
- 4 - 7 years of related experience
- College or Undergraduate degree
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Possess or working towards TEP designation
- Previous experience or general knowledge of estate and trust related administration
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.