Manager, Projects & Change – Tangerine
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M2H0A1
Category : Manager
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 184637
Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It’s important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
As Canada’s leading digital bank, Tangerine technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have redefined what digital banking is, and we continue to evolve to tackle any opportunity and face every challenge through progressive technology and the power of collaboration.
Do you like new challenges? Are you ready to reach new heights in your career and become part of an established disruptor? If so, come join us and help redefine the Canadian banking landscape!
What you will be doing:
As the Manager of Projects & Change, you will lead and oversee Service & Sales and Operations Projects in Canada ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed and delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Represent the Projects team as a client advocate, ensuring new initiatives carefully consider the client experience, with a specific focus on the creating/strengthening the digital self-serve client journey.
- Accountable for the oversight and delivery of strategic projects for the Tangerine Operations teams (scope, requirements, benefit estimation, design, testing, implementation, development / coordination of training, process changes, updates of knowledge management articles, etc.)
- Identify, recommend, and contribute to strategic actions and initiatives designed to improve the immediate, mid-term and long-term success of the Sales and Service and Operations teams.
- Represent Sales & Service and Operations on all enterprise initiatives and projects that require client support by the Contact Centres and Operations (Client Business Support), escalating issues that may negatively influence the client experience.
- Communicate with colleagues/stakeholders to discuss synergies between projects, gather feedback and requirements, and ensure that all areas of the organization are in agreement with the business needs and that the business requirements are compliant.
- Responsible and accountable for final recommendations/decisions on projects and initiatives that influence the client experience (Client Self-Serve Journeys) and Sales and Service and Operations teams.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
- University or College Degree, preferably in business
- Minimum 2-5 years of previous management experience
- Prior contact centre/customer service experience is required
- Financial analytical background is an asset
- Experience with business process documentation tools and with testing strategies and tools
- Familiarity with client journeys and journey mapping
- Strong analytical skills required in identifying problems, validating and making recommendations, particularly in requirements/resolution and quality assurance
- Excellent problem solving, project management, and communications skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Asset, PowerPoint and Project)
- Proven ability to initiate projects, document requirements, define/test/implement solutions
What's in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse and inclusive team of Client-focused go-getters looking to learn from each other in an environment that celebrates and recognizes success!
- You will have access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can shape your career growth with the support from diverse industry leaders.
- You will get our help to save for your future and to invest in your total wellbeing through our Tangerine benefits*.
- You belong here, we are equal and un-complicated. Bring your true self to work, dress codes don’t apply here.
- You will enjoy workspace flexibility and all the excitement that comes from working at the official Bank of the Toronto Raptors.
*Tangerine employees participate in Scotiabank’s pension & benefits programs (available to permanent employees)
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Ontario : North York
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.