Manager of Projects & Change (IVR Channel) – Tangerine
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M2H0A1
Category : Manager
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 177204
Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It’s important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
Position Title: Manager of Projects and Change (IVR Channel)
As Canada’s leading digital bank, Tangerine technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have redefined what digital banking is, and we continue to evolve to tackle any opportunity and face every challenge through progressive technology and the power of collaboration.
Do you like new challenges? Are you ready to reach new heights in your career and become part of an established disruptor? If so, come join us and help redefine the Canadian banking landscape!
What you will be doing:
You will lead and oversee the Service & Sales and Operations Projects in Canada ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed and delivered in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies, and procedures.
As the Manager of Projects & Change (IVR Channel), you will represent the Operations team as a customer advocate while ensuring new initiatives carefully consider the customer experience, with a specific focus on strengthening the IVR channel self-service experience in the context of the digital channels and the digital customer experience.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for the oversight and delivery of IVR projects and other strategic projects for the Tangerine Operations teams (scope, charter, requirements, benefit estimation, design, testing, implementation, development / coordination of training, process changes, updates of knowledge management articles, etc.)
- Act as the relationship manager for the AMS IVR team, providing direction and support; manage the backlog priorities with the team and set expectations with other project stakeholders
- Monitor IVR system performance to ensure optimal performance and identify areas of improvement
- Ensure IVR compliance with regulatory requirements (i.e. data privacy laws and regulations)
- Support IVR call routing and multichannel capabilities specifically focusing on the customer’s journey into the contact centre driving self-service and assisted service
- Drive contact routing optimization to enhance intelligent and precision routing
- Work with internal and external technology partners to optimize the steering of customers to the most efficient and effective service delivery channel/resource
- Active participation in cross-functional teams to build relationships and achieve strategic objectives including but not limited to product, platform, and process enhancements
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if you have:
- University or College Degree, preferably in business
- Minimum 2-5 years of previous management experience
- Demonstrated understanding of call center operations and technologies including contact centre metrics, telephony systems and workforce management fundamentals
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Asset, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Proven ability to initiate projects, document requirements, define/test/implement solutions
- Highly motivated, responsive, proactive, and insightful
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong people orientation and relationship builder
What's in it for you?
- You will be part of a diverse and inclusive team of Client-focused go-getters looking to learn from each other in an environment that celebrates and recognizes success!
- You will have access to thousands of online and in person courses so you can shape your career growth with the support from diverse industry leaders.
- You will get our help to save for your future and to invest in your total wellbeing through our Tangerine benefits*.
- You belong here, we are equal and un-complicated. Bring your true self to work, dress codes don’t apply here.
- You will enjoy workspace flexibility and all the excitement that comes from working at the official Bank of the Toronto Raptors.
*Tangerine employees participate in Scotiabank’s pension & benefits programs (available to permanent employees)
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : North York
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.