Manager, Microsoft – M365 Architect
City : Toronto
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The KPMG Microsoft Practice are looking for candidates that have passion for helping organizations leverage Microsoft 365 to modernize processes, apps, information management, information protection, collaboration, and employee experience for the hybrid workplace. We are looking for driven individuals who will thrive in a fast paced technical consulting and implementation environment.
As a Microsoft 365 Architect, you will play a key role across the entire digital transformation journey. In collaboration with our delivery team, you will roll up your sleeves to help define vision, design, build, and implement M365 solutions to complex real-life problems that our clients are facing and collaborate with them to craft bespoke solutions and recommendations to meet their needs wherever their organizations may be in terms of maturity. You must be proficient in the practical and hands on M365 solutioning in real time while working closely with our clients, and our Microsoft Delivery Team.
The KPMG Microsoft practice is currently our fastest growing practice which presents an immediate opportunity for you at KPMG. Individuals who can work in a dynamic, fast, agile, and entrepreneurial environment will excel, and find a wide range of opportunities in our growing practice.
What you will do
- Work closely and directly with clients to foster relationships by understanding their problems and advising on strategy and solutions to address common business challenges for the modern workplace.
- Lead Modern Workplace solution architecture discussions with clients, scoping project schedule, effort, and resource requirements for recommended solution that include document and records management, business process automation, information governance and protection employee experience, apps, business intelligence dashboards, and more.
- Lead presales activities, leading proposals, and proposal teams of technical and non-technical resources in crafting appropriate M365 solution responses to common business challenges such as hybrid work enablement, employee experience, information protection and information governance, intelligent intranet portals, document/records management portals.
- Deliver projects in a multi-disciplinary team environment through proposal development, planning and executing on key research, business analysis, process redesign, assessments, business case development, strategy and roadmap development, stakeholder engagement, ideation, solution design, and digital transformation implementation with applicable M365 features.
- Time management is critical as you work efficiently across a variety of clients, projects and industries with varying scope and complexity at the same time
- Champion your own growth trajectory and learning interests to deepen your understanding of relevant trends, technology stacks and innovation strategies
What you bring to the role
- 7 – 10 years of consulting experience with leading systems integrators or consulting companies.
- 5 – 7 years of advanced working knowledge of M365, and how they work together to form solutions to common business goals and challenges.
- Leading deal pursuits and opportunities development
- Facilitating workshops and gathering requirements for M365 technical solutions
- Designing, configuring, and implementing modern business solutions leveraging M365
- Designing and implementing information architectures and governance
- Deployment and migration of information management, protection, compliance, governance, and employee experience solutions in enterprise environments using M365 technologies including Viva, Microsoft Purview, Content AI / Syntex.
- Experience with Microsoft Purview, Information Protection & Governance Configurations, eDiscovery, Retention/Disposition, Sensitivity Labels.
- Experience working in a client facing role in a variety of industries and businesses; experience with Agile methodologies and user-centric design a plus.
- Experience communicating (written and verbal) findings, recommendations, and other deliverables – including technical and business communications – across all client levels through the preparation of reports, presentations, analyses, and other deliverables
- Nice to have
- Experience with Microsoft Viva a plus.
- Experience with Power Platform a plus.
- Bilingual (English/French) a plus.
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.