Manager, Loyalty Analytics – CID&A
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M5C2T6
Category : Manager
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 184405
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The Manager, Loyalty Analytics is accountable for conducting analyses and making fact-based recommendations for Canadian Retail by leveraging existing reward assets and partnerships. The incumbent will support his/her manager in providing analytical support and customer insights by working closely with Loyalty and Partnership, Retail Customer Value, Retail Lending, Retail Deposits teams. This role will access a wide range of sophisticated data sources to uncover insights and support various business initiatives.
- Work with key partners to identify opportunities to champion a customer focused culture, to develop or improve existing strategies, and to deepen existing customer relationships through loyalty rewards
- Perform insightful analyses to understand our loyalty customer base holistically and generate new business ideas
- Create and showcase analytics solutions and dashboards to help team and business partners to gain actionable insight, build business cases and make fact-based decisions
- Acquire and enhance knowledge of business/product strategies, competitive practices, market insights, advanced analytical tools/methodologies to continuously improve analytics value
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in an Analytic role in business, financial industry
- Graduate or undergraduate degree in quantitative discipline such as management analytics, statistics, mathematics, operations research, economics computer science, or engineering
- MBA, CFA, CPA preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in working with large datasets, both structured and unstructured data, using programming language such as SAS, SQL or related.
- Working Knowledge of Hadoop, Big Data, Data Lake and experience in Python, R would be an asset
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Excellent analytical, logical, and organizational skills; a drive to understand the relationships between data and activities, draw conclusions and use critical thinking to validate/verify outputs
- A strong focus on attention to detail to produce high quality, accurate and timely deliverables to meet deadlines
- Creative problem solver, self starter, resourceful in getting things done
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.