Manager, KDN for Audit Quality Reviewer (24-Month Contract)
City : Toronto
Category : Risk Management
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) for Audit is a centralized, scalable network of centers that supports all member firms to efficiently provide consistent, quality, and innovative audit services and solutions to clients. KDN for Audit is a further step in Global Audit's relentless focus to drive Audit Quality and Operational Excellence. The KDN for Audit is now operational with the first delivery centers in Bangalore and Delhi in India.
Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner. As a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve.
You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm.
And through your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources, and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.
This role will support the development and execution of the quality review program for KDN for Audit, inclusive of performing quality reviews, supporting communication of quality results, identifying and compiling data related to emerging quality findings, and providing reporting to senior stakeholders.
What you will do
- Report to the KDN for Audit Risk Management Leader and ultimately to the Head of KDN for Audit and KDN RMP
- Achieve and maintain an objective and impartial execution of the Quality Review Program
- Provide input into new service offerings and identify any relevant risk considerations
- Monitor audit quality and continuous improvement activities
- Support KDN for Audit’s business in designing and executing quality reviews of service offering deliverables
- Provide regular reporting to QRM leadership
- Identify, communicate and recommend steps to mitigate emerging risks and quality trends
- Supporting the communication and remediation of findings identified through the monitoring and compliance
- Involvement in the root cause analysis on and actions plans developed for exceptions identified
- Support relevant KDN leaders to oversee the maintenance and quality of review program documentation
- Manage and maintain information on quality KPIs at KDN for Audit
- Contribute to practice and risk management
What you bring to the role
- Degree education with a relevant business discipline essential. Post-graduate/MBA and/or professional license desirable
- External or internal audit background that included review responsibilities required
- Excellent project management
- Strong risk management awareness
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to communicate key messages to senior leaders and governance bodies
- Executive presence and ability to effectively connect with all levels of the organizations both internally and with clients.
- Ability to operate in a fast passed, highly complex multinational environment
- Domain knowledge and thought leadership
- Ability to lead through influence and building consensus skills
- Experience of operating globally
- Proficient in PowerBI and Alteryx
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different work environments and location
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.