Manager, Information Management & Data and Analytics
City : Edmonton
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
We are seeking a dynamic Manager to strengthen our Management Consulting practice in the Edmonton office. The successful candidate will be a team lead in the delivery of client projects and will contribute to our growth primarily with clients in the Edmonton market.
What you will do
You will be leading client service delivery teams in the execution of complex projects in Technology Strategy, Transformation and Project Management. You will be facilitating client workshops and conducting interviews with client personnel as well as maintaining our very high quality standards, meeting and exceeding client expectations. You will lead business development efforts including preparing proposal and leading presentations to senior executives.
You will build long-term business relationships with senior client personnel and executives through engagements and networking in professional organizations. You will also be providing formal project management for engagements or major work streams. You will mentor and have oversight for project teams and individual team members, as well as provide support to other service lines within Management Consulting such as People and Change.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
- University degree in business, management, technology, or MBA or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Professional designation (CA, CGA, CMA, PMP, CMC) is an asset.
- Experience with process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma) an asset.
- 5-10 years' experience in a comparable capacity in management consulting or professional services is required.
- Prior experience within the following industries is strongly preferred: public sector, health care and/or financial services.
- Demonstrated history and work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Process improvement (e.g. Lean, Six Sigma)
- Enterprise architecture and business analysis
- Program evaluation and performance measurement
- Business intelligence and data analytics
- Project management:
- Technology Strategy and Transformation experience
- Change Management and communications
- Organization design and organization development
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.