Janssen Inc. is looking to fill a Manager, Health
Economics and Reimbursement position in the Government Affairs and Market
Access department, located in Toronto, Ontario.
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and
solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology,
immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and
chronic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative
products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc.
is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
- Develop and implement market access strategies for products in the Primary
- Manage health economics and outcomes research projects (e.g.,
health economics analysis, database analysis, outcomes research studies,
resource use surveys, patient-preference studies, etc.)
- Develop reimbursement strategy, submissions, reports and other
materials to support the value communication to decision makers and payers
based on clinical and economic data
- Collaborate with the Access field team to ensure alignment and
implementation of regional reimbursement strategies
- Present clinical and health economic data and product value
messages to Canadian payers and other stakeholders
- Lead and facilitate advisory boards to test reimbursement data and
- Liaise with Global Market Access teams, focusing on relevant
outputs for the Canadian environment
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs, Marketing and Regulatory business
partners to achieve reimbursement objectives and to support brand
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in life
sciences, pharmacy, public
affairs or health economics. Graduate level education (M.Sc., MBA,) with a
focus on healthcare, Health Economics, or related field would be an asset.
- 3+ years of professional business experience in pharmaceutical or
- Strong business acumen is required - ability to derive insights
from data, analyze market dynamics, understand the marketing process,
strategic thinking; creative problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) are
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to partner and
collaborate effectively across the organization
- High degree of self-awareness and ability to adapt in a changing
- Proven ability to influence and drive execution with internal as
well as external customers and suppliers
- Experience in the Canadian public reimbursement environment or
other HTA markets would be an asset
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the
shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of
our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to
providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all
employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
This position is
located in Toronto, ON and may require up to 10% travel in North America
Janssen Inc. (7710)Job Function
Health Economics MktRequisition ID