Manager, Financial Services – Wealth and Asset Management
City : Montreal
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
When you join KPMG you’ll be one of over 207,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 153 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there’s no limit to the impact you can make. Let’s do this.
What you will do
KPMG’s Operations Advisory Practice helps organizations to develop efficient and effective operations to support strategic business objectives. We are seeking a Manager/Senior Manager to strengthen our Wealth and Asset Management practice in the Montreal office.
As a Manager/Senior Manager in our Wealth and Asset Management practice, you will have overall responsibility to plan and manage client engagements, lead the day-to-day operation and execution of services as well as contribute to business development activities by:
- Managing the planning and delivery of multiple client engagements ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery of quality work in line with client expectations.
- Taking responsibility for large scale transformation projects across front, middle and back office functions at Wealth and Asset Managers.
- Developing trusted client relationships at the Director, Senior Director, AVP and VP levels, and managing engagement teams of up to 15 practitioners.
- Identifying business development opportunities and contributing to the writing and submission of proposals and bid documents.
- Being known as a trusted advisor within the Wealth and Asset Management and related sectors.
- Working collaboratively with other service lines in Management Consulting.
- Motivating your team and creating a culture of inclusion. You will provide day-to-day guidance and actionable coaching to your team.
What you bring to the role
- 5+ years of combined industry and consulting experience within the wealth and asset management space.
- Proven track record of building and growing client relationships at senior levels.
- Deep functional expertise in operations transformation (lean, cost take out, target operating model redesign, understanding of LOB level TOM).
- Expertise across operations transformation within Financial services and particularly Wealth and Asset Management.
- Experience with Fintech, digital, mobile and online technologies and industry value drivers.
- Proven track record in supporting practice building, business development and project leadership.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.