Manager, Digital Transformation
City : Toronto
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Our Financial Risk Management practice in Toronto is growing, and we are looking for Managers with industry or advisory experience in any areas of Data analytics, SDLC, low/ no code development and enterprise transformation. We are looking for highly motivated professionals with an interest in developing leadership and client interaction skills, with strong communication and presentation skills, who are familiar with the digital transformation landscape.
What you will do
- Identify, analyze, and document business, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Serve as a key facilitator at various meetings such as requirements kick-offs, workshops and validation, approval and training sessions, and other meetings as required.
- Carry out business process re-engineering/modelling.
- Complete the skills gap analysis, including the assessment/validation of software applications.
- Produce data mapping and conversion documentation including detailed conversion and data migration strategies.
- Liaise and coordinate with other teams, including clients, companies, project management, operations and information technology, to move requirements toward execution.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Effectively communicate your ideas and projects to team members and management.
- Plan and manage projects and develop optimization strategies.
- Assess work requests to provide scope estimates, create work plans and manage client expectations.
- Help develop and maintain processes, procedures, standards and tools.
What you bring to the role
- 7+ years of experience in Data Analytics
- Experience working on largescale technology change/ transformation initiatives and have a grasp of SDLC
- Strong academic background with a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Business, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience working in Data analysis with specific tools like Excel, SQL etc.
- Experience with latest no / low code tools such as Alteryx, Appian, Unqork, UiPath, Celonis etc. preferred
- A structured and articulate communication style
- Ability and desire to quickly build expertise in new tools/ technologies/ functional areas – depending on client needs
- Excellent problem-solving skills in complex situations
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.