Manager, Customer Support – Financial
City : Remote or Mississauga
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Information
Employer : PointClickCare
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
This is a Remote position and we are open to reviewing applicants across US and Canada
· Manages a Customer Support team consisting of Support Specialists with the mindset of Customer Satisfaction
· Oversees the day to day operations, ensure departmental OKRs are achieved
· Fosters a positive work environment and supports continuous learning.
· Coach team members and encourage personal development
· Cushions customer escalations
· Identify and Communicates change management and process improvement to ensure team member’s understanding
· Find the right candidates to join the Support team and ensure strong enablement
The ideal candidate:
· 3+ years of business experience in Customer Support environment with 1 to 2+ years in Management or Leadership role in a SaaS organization
· Strong knowledge in Clinical, Financial or Pharmacy industry
· Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong communication skills – verbal and written
· Drive team results with the end goal of Customer Love
· Ability to problem solve and be a forward thinker
· Great attitude and work ethic. Strong team player.
· As a 24x7x365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required.
Good to have:
· Experience with PointClickCare system
· Long-term care experience a plus.
· Experience with Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS)
· Workforce Management experience.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.