We’re looking for a Manager, Customer Success to drive customer success outcomes by ensuring Hootsuite customers realize value and achieve desired business objectives. You’ll lead a team of passionate Customer Success Managers in building trusted customer relationships in order to enhance adoption and contribute to customer retention. Post Covid-19, this role will be based out of our Vancouver office and will report into the Senior Director, Customer Success.
The Hootsuite Customer Success team is focused on helping customers strategically grow their brand, business and customer relationships with social. As a key member of the Customer Success leadership team, you will lead and be accountable for a team of Customer Success Managers who are each individually responsible for a portfolio of accounts and proactively establishing productive and trusted relationships to deliver value-based social media performance outcomes that drive adoption, retention and expansion.
This individual’s performance is based on quarterly and annual regional GRR, regional NRR and MBOs metrics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive desired customer success outcomes ensuring that Hootsuite consistently meets customers' needs and is enabling them to achieve their business goals through social, as evidenced through increased product usage, adoption and customer retention.
- Lead, coach and develop team of Customer Success Managers to engage in customer conversations that accelerate time to value and adoption; foster team culture of collaboration, achievement and continuous learning
- Execute appropriate engagement strategy based on both size and complexity of expanding book of business
- Collaborate with renewals and sales leaders in order to identify expansion opportunities and strategies, as well as optimize the renewal experience for customers
- Ensure customer issues are identified and resolved quickly and proactively by leveraging tools and resources across multiple departments
- Act as a senior point of escalation for Customer Success Managers as required to ensure consistent service delivery
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Extensive demonstrated experience in Customer Success, sales and/or social media marketing, with demonstrated ability to lead teams and achieve results
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media management software, social advertising, marketing analytics, social networks preferred
- Accountability: holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Commitment to Results: consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Priority Setting: focuses time/energy on the most important issues/opportunities. Clearly understand how to assess the importance of tasks and decisions
- Resilience, Tolerance for Change/Ambiguity: can effectively cope with change, finding ways to advance work and projects
- Builds inclusive, cohesive teams which apply diversity to achieve common goals
- Capably delivers results through others, is good at establishing clear direction, helping others achieve their best work
- Identifies key issues and relationships relevant to achieving a long-range goal or vision; Builds an integrated plan for course of action to accomplish this vision
- Challenges and supports others to create results but also develop new capabilities. Successfully develops the capacity and capability of team and individuals on the team
WHO YOU ARE:
- Tenacious. You are determined to succeed, and you are motivated by the success of customers, colleagues and the community.
- Curious. You are always learning and seeking ways to make things better.
- Conscientious. You keep your promises, taking your commitments to others seriously, and you have strong integrity.
- Humble. You lead with humility and empathy, respecting and learning from the perspectives of others.
Share our values: We champion the power of human connection. We’re united globally by our shared values of innovation, grit, humility, and passion for customer success.
Make an impact: Working at the speed of social, we create value for our customers by delivering solutions that power relationships at scale. Our pace of work enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact.
Learn and grow: We’re committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our employees are teachers and learners who work out loud and share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, and are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. Our purpose is to champion the power of human connection and the heart of connection is inclusion. You belong here.
Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.