Manager customer service
City : Victoriaville, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Advisory services, Personal banking
Employer : National Bank
As a Customer Service Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting and helping transaction service employees make a positive impact in people’s lives while also enabling your team to grow professionally. You'll play a leadership role by helping the Branch Manager make sure your branch functions smoothly and by listening to and coaching your employees day-to-day.
***Please note that the incumbent will be required to work located in Victoriaville.
· Guide and coach the team of representatives in identifying clients' financial needs
· Make sure the team promotes the Bank's products and services and refers clients to the right resource
· Support your team of representatives in achieving their objectives. Guide them and provide advice on work methods and service/business. development techniques after setting and following up on performance objectives and business development referrals
· See that the branch's operational activities are carried out efficiently
· Build loyalty by maintaining close relationship with clients and offering them quality service
More specifically, you will :
· Manage complaints concerning transaction and retail banking services, in particular by handling and documenting complaints received at the branch to make sure their resolution improves client satisfaction.
· Develop an action plan with the Branch Manager, ensure its implementation, and circulate the results of the Client Experience Metrics survey.
· Explain to your team the rules for client segmentation, referrals, transaction execution, risk management, regulatory compliance and branch operating procedures, and make sure they are followed.
· Work with your team and other units to complete various mandates, analyses and special projects, or supervise such activities.
With us, you will benefit from the solidity of a large company, a vast territory with great potential and working conditions allowing flexibility, while contributing to building the lives of people here. Our training programs based on learning in action allow you to master your role. Personalized training content is available to promote your continuous learning. Access to colleagues with different expertise, experiences and diverse profiles enriches your development from all points of view
· College diploma and four to six years of experience, depending on position level OR Bachelor's degree in a related field and one to six years of experience, depending on position level
· Experience in personnel management and coaching
· Experience in business development and customer service
· Knowledge of financial products and servicesYour benefits In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic