Manager Customer Service
City : Dieppe
Category : Temporary Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
- Do you stand out for your coaching skills?
- Are you a motivating and inspiring leader?
- Are you dedicated to delivering a superior client and employee experience?
As a Customer Service Manager, you'll be responsible for supporting and helping transaction service employees make a positive impact in people’s lives while also enabling your team to grow professionally. You'll play a leadership role by helping the Branch Manager make sure your branch functions smoothly and by listening to and coaching your employees day-to-day.
This position reports to a Branch Manager.
- Guide and coach the team of representatives in identifying clients' financial needs
- Make sure the team promotes the Bank's products and services and refers clients to the right resources.
- Support your team of representatives in achieving their objectives. Guide them and provide advice on work methods and service/business development techniques after setting and following up on performance objectives and business development referrals
- See that the branch's operational activities are carried out efficiently
- Build loyalty by maintaining close relationship with clients and offering them quality service
- Do your part to increase transaction revenues, share of wallet, and client acquisition and retention by soundly managing the branch's expenses and transaction services.
- Ensure compliance with security standards and procedures in effect
- Manage complaints concerning transaction and retail banking services, in particular by handling and documenting complaints received at the branch to make sure their resolution improves client satisfaction.
- Develop an action plan with the Branch Manager, ensure its implementation, and circulate the results of the Client Experience Metrics survey.
- Explain to your team the rules for client segmentation, referrals, transaction execution, risk management, regulatory compliance and branch operating procedures, and make sure they are followed.
- Work with your team and other units to complete various mandates, analyses and special projects, or supervise such activities
- The incumbent must be able to identify risks inherent to Personal and Commercial Banking sector activities
Depending on your academic background and the position level, at least five to ten years of experience in:
- College diploma and four to six years of experience, depending on position level OR University certificate in a related field or National Bank University Program and three to six years of experience, depending on position level OR Bachelor's degree in a related field and one to six years of experience, depending on position level
- Experience in personnel management and coaching
- Experience in business development and customer service
- Knowledge of financial products and services, an asset
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French) an asset
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?