Manager, Customer Engagement & Partnerships
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Marketing
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
Why This Role is Important
This is an exciting opportunity to lead customer initiatives to drive engagement and business results with +2M customers nationally, within a strategically important pillar of the Loblaw enterprise – our beloved President’s Choice Financial brand.
Our PC Mastercard Product Marketing team is looking for a passionate and data-driven leader who embodies our values of: Care, Ownership, Respect, Excellence, to add to our dynamic culture and capabilities.
The Manager, Engagement & Partnerships will own end-to-end planning and delivery of omnichannel, multiproduct, communications to our existing PC Mastercard customers. With an understanding of our customer segments, critical metrics, and regulatory requirements, the role entails identifying, recommending, and implementing strategic marketing campaigns to address customers opportunities while working closely with cross-functional teams.
What You'll Do
- Lead the end-to-end delivery of marketing initiatives to address customer opportunities against tightly defined key performance indicators for PC Mastercard focused on driving spend, engagement, and changes to our customer value proposition (e.g. pricing and regulatory updates)
- Be responsible for the execution of our Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) strategy and execution to drive entrenchment and loyalty with our customers, post onboarding, using customer journey mapping to help guide thinking
- Lead the tracking and monitoring of programs to measure overall efficiency, findings, and make recommendations accordingly to ensure portfolio critical metrics are met
- Identify and bring data insights to life by deploying A/B testing and experimentation to continuously improve and optimize our communications strategy
- Proactively find opportunities to promote automation of digital messaging using marketing technology (specifically Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Embody a customer centric approach, with a focus on using customer insights to advise planning while ensuring adherence to our brand
- Collaborate with teams across PC Financial (including Product Management, Credit Risk, Legal & Compliance, Insights & Analytics, Operations) and external partners (marketing agencies, Loblaw Digital) in support of various initiatives
- Own planning with external & internal partners in the design and execution of high impact programs that drive customer behavior in key categories including gas, health & beauty, grocery, and travel
- Lead the creative development process; working with agency teams to deliver innovative and impactful programs for our customer base
- Ensure business issues, customer complaints, etc. are resolved in a timely manner
What You'll Bring
- University degree with a specialization in Marketing, Business or Commerce
- Experience in customer lifecycle/CRM within banking/deposits
- Experience mapping customer journeys across multiple channels (email, SMS, in-app notifications, and offline channels) and familiarity with CRM software (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into business insights through campaigns and testing
- Experience working with marketing automation tools (i.e. Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Passion for customer insights and communications to achieve business objectives
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment using agile methodologies to continuously launch and iterate on programs
- Experience in briefing and mentoring an agency to deliver high impact creative output
- Ability to manage, prioritize and implement multiple projects effectively
- Ability to manage internal and external partners
- Excellent time management skills, capable of balancing multiple programs simultaneously
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Track record of delivering key business results
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:1
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.