Manager Commercial Banking Agriculture
City : Sherbrooke
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
By joining our agribusiness financing team, you will have the opportunity to support agricultural businesses with all their financing projects and be part of a team of more than 90 agriculture specialists known for the quality of their advisory services
It is through your entrepreneurial spirit, your motivation and your experience in commercial credit that your client portfolio will evolve towards performance.
- Identify and develop business opportunities in your market, build up your clientele, and establish business development strategies
- Maintain regular contact with your clients and ensure their loyalty by initiating proposals that go beyond their needs
- Negotiate terms and conditions for agreements with agribusiness clients, making sure that they meet risk management standards and profitability criteria
- Obtain business objectives fixed by the business line
- Develop the portfolio assigned to you and increasing its profitability by providing your clients with the advice they need using your knowledge and high-level professional experience
- Ensure maximum visibility for yourself and the Bank with associations and private and governmental organizations, and participate actively in activities attended by decision-makers in your region's financial and agricultural sectors
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Personal and Commercial Banking sector’s activities
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
- Based on your academic background, at least 3 to 6 years' experience in sales and business development within the financial industry:
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years' experience
- Master's degree and 3 years' experience
- Aptitude to work in a team
- Aptitude for sales and business development
- Be a member of the Ordre des agronomes du Québec
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
• Health and wellness program, including many options
• Flexible group insurance
• Generous pension plan
• Employee Share Ownership Plan
• Employee and Family Assistance Program
• Preferential banking services
• Initiatives promoting community involvement
• Telemedicine service
• Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?