Manager – Clinical Operations and Programs
City : Guelph
Category : Full-time Salaried
Industry : *Allied Health Professionals
Employer : Homewood Health Inc.
Make a difference in a growing, innovative mental health organization and centre of excellence in people-centered care. Work with supportive colleagues who are passionate about improving lives and champions for quality and continuous learning.
As a Program Manager, you will be an integral part of a collaborative, inter-disciplinary team focused on delivering seamless services and programs to our clients and customers. This position is structured as 50% management, and 50% clinical duties. If you are looking for a company that is constantly moving forward in pursuit of successful outcomes, get ready to love it here!
What you’ll be doing:
As Program Manager, you will deliver both program management and clinical responsibilities in the Assessment and Stabilization/Comprehensive Psychiatric Care Unit, which provides clinical inpatient services to a population of individuals with recurrent or long-standing mental health issues.
- Lead and supervise an interdisciplinary team
- Collaborate with physicians, nursing leadership and inter-disciplinary team of leaders across the Health Centre to implement evidence-based practices
- Contribute to and be a member of the Service Management Team, responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining professional standards, policies and procedures within the program to provide the highest level of quality care for patients and their families
- Promote the profile of the service, engaging and communicating with referral sources and colleagues in the field
What we’re looking for:
- Master’s degree in Addictions, Social Work, Counselling, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Nursing or a related discipline
- Current membership/registration with a regulatory college to practice psychotherapy is required
- Membership with the CACCF is an asset
- 1-2 years’ experience supervising non-union staff
- 3-5 years of clinical experience with addiction and mental health services
- Certification in CBT
- Knowledge of organizational development, program development and evaluation techniques
- Demonstrated clinical experience working with patients who have a broad range of psychiatric diagnoses
- Experience providing psychodynamic and psycho-educational therapy
- Excellent knowledge of the Mental Health Act and community mental health resources
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our patients, staff and community from COVID-19, subject to any accommodation required by applicable human rights legislation, Homewood Health Centre requires that all staff have received all required doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada.
Why work with us
Homewood Health is Canada’s largest and leading service provider for medically focused, evidence-based treatment of mental health and addiction disorders. Our organizational culture values service excellence, integrity, collaboration and innovation. Our people make a difference!
As an equal opportunity employer, Homewood Health is committed to employment accessibility, diversity, equity and inclusion. For this reason, we encourage applications from members of equity-seeking groups including women, racialized and indigenous communities, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities/expressions.
Join us at Homewood Health™ and be part of a diverse team helping Canadians live healthier, more productive and fulfilling lives.