Manager, Brand Activations
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Marketing
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
MKTG Sports + Entertainment is looking for an enthusiastic Manager to join the Brand Activations team in ensuring the flawless execution of client projects by providing support and ongoing communications on all aspects of the projects, and executing exciting and positive consumer experiences for our clients.
- Project Management: Lead the overall successful execution of client projects by working with internal stakeholders and adhering to the project management process, from ideation to execution and post event reporting. Ability to set priorities, work on multiple projects that are at different stages and thrive under pressure.
- Vendor Communication and Management: Communicate with a variety of external suppliers in a clear and concise manner to secure the best assets for our clients and inform our project planning.
- Financial Management: Create project estimates, submit expenses and invoices, ensure project remains on budget, record costs and flag any discrepancies, reconciliations.
- Creative Thinking: You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and have your ideas and voice stand out.
- Problem Solving: We don’t like to take no for an answer. We think on our feet. We work tirelessly to find a solution while keeping the best interests of our company, our team, and our clients first and foremost.
- Team Player & Spirit: Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships – Michael Jordan. Having a strong team built on a foundation of dedication, enthusiasm and agility is our key to success knowing that we are always ready to lend a hand and support one another.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or other related field of study. Degree/certificate in Sports Management/Marketing would be considered a valuable asset
- Minimum of 3 years’ of relevant experience in event management and execution. Brand ambassador work is considered an asset.
- Self-starter, focused, self-motivated and ambitious
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept at speaking with and presenting to key stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working evenings and weekends & outdoors in a Canadian climate as required
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid Ontario drivers license
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.