Manager, Advisor Experience & Enablement
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
The Manager, Advisor Experience & Enablement will be responsible to build the processes and lead the team in the development of a new investment dealer operations team at Sun Life.
What will you do?
- Manage and coordinate the dealer operations advisor service platform.
- Develop dealer processes and implement workflows to ensure the delivery of excellent service to advisors and their clients.
- Implement the operational structure, recruit and lead the resulting team of Operations Specialists.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders (ie: advisors, compliance, product, management) and external partners (ie: carrying broker, 3rd party vendors, manufacturers).
- Build and maintain a business continuity plan.
- Lead and/or support various projects related to the establishment and further enhancement of the dealer platform.
What do you need to succeed?
- Extensive experience in the financial services industry, preferably at an IIROC investment dealer.
- Knowledge of operational management systems, along with the administrative functions required to support a back/middle office (ie: various account openings, transfers, exception handling etc.)
- Knowledge of various securities products, including mutual funds, stocks and ETFs.
- Passionate about automation, BPI and digital (paperless) operations.
- Service-focused mindset with a high attention to detail & accuracy.
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
Why Sun Life
- Great Place to Work® Certified in Canada and the US.
- Named 2021 “Best Places to Work” by Glassdoor
- Canada Award for Excellence for Mental Health at Work - 2021
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial security
- Work and professional development that is united by our Purpose: to help Clients and Employees achieve lifetime financial security and live healthier lives
- A friendly, collaborative, and inclusive culture
- Be part of our continuous improvement journey in developing the next greatest digital enterprise experience.
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:74,100/74 100 - 120,800/120 800
Job Category:Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date:03/06/2023