Major Home Fashion Sales Associate|Dartmouth
City : DARTMOUTH, Nova Scotia
Category : Part-Time w/o Benefits
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
The Major Home Fashions Sales Associate, is an exceptional salesperson who is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will be able to understand and anticipate customer needs and deliver upon them.
The Major Home Fashion associate excels at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, with communication of product features and benefits, and fashion trends knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills.
You Seek customer information when improving products and services
You Act with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management.
You Put the needs of internal and external customers first.
You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
- Proven sales track record, detail-oriented, client-focused, and experience building a client book
- Minimum 2 years' in a customer service role is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service
- Full flexibility with schedule
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Demonstrates the skills, knowledge and behaviors that will demonstrate ultimate customer service standards
- Build client base through the Preferred Customer Program
- Resolve customer issue at first point of contact
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures and Code of Conduct
- Promotes the company's HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Complete Point of Sale transaction documents accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount