Luxury Sales Stylist – Area Combo – Saks Fifth Avenue
City : TORONTO, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
The Style Advisor is responsible for elevating their shopping experience by welcoming visitors to the store, providing directions and answering questions to help customers efficiently get to their desired location.
The Style Advisor has a strong working knowledge of the store, the designers it carries as well as the many services offered and they use this knowledge to provide customers with personalized assistance to enhance their shopping experience.
Who You Are:
- Building teams by bringing others together when needed. Creates a sense of community and builds morale and spirit in their team.
- Lead through results. Often going above and beyond your goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others.
- Innovative with a mindset that generates a variety of approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Blackberry, IPAD, etc.
- Technologically savvy
- Fluent in multiple languages; fluency in Mandarin would be a strong asset.
- Create a Welcoming Environment
- Immediately welcomes customers as they enter the area and proactively offers assistance
- Provides a dynamic service presence to each location
- Skilled at asking appropriate questions to identify a customer's needs in order to effectively provide them guidance or directions
- Knowledgeable of store layout, current merchandise assortment and able to direct Customers to the appropriate area
- Elevate the Shopping Experience
- Able to quickly assess customer needs in terms of: special occasion, vendors/product of interest, special language needs, how much time customer has, etc.
- Has a strong network of Style Advisors throughout the store and leverages these relationships to pair the right Style Advisor to a new customer based on the customer's needs
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and proactively offers the appropriate service to a customer to further personalize and enhance their shopping experience
- Problem Solving
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand a customer's concerns and quickly determine solutions with limited supervision
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue.
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.