Loyalty Program Management Analyst Co-op
City : Brampton, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Business Analytics
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
Term Length: 4 Months
Term Start: September 11, 2023
Term Date: December 15, 2023
The Co-op Analyst role is responsible for supporting the vendor loyalty team to help grow engagement and utilization of the loyalty program and data portal among CPG partners. The ideal candidate will have some experience with working with marketing intelligence, working with large data sets and building dashboards. Experience working in CPG would be an asset
What You'll Do
- Support the vendor loyalty team through the development of targeted loyalty offers on the PC Optimum app.
- Track analytics offers, advise on target audience, monitor performance and get sign-off from internal teams
- Build dashboards and reporting to easily share results with vendor loyalty team and advise on improvements
- Work with category, marketing, media, legal, operations to plan vendor promotions, manage timelines, and advise of any key updates
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis on vendor performance, points utilization and vendor engagement
- Source and compile key metrics for contract preparation process and build dashboards to manage vendor contract updates
- Conduct monthly financial tracking of points spent, billed and money outstanding
What You'll Need:
- You are currently working towards a Post-secondary degree in Business or Analytics
- Proven analytics skills: conceptualizing, analyzing, deriving insights from data, and designing an execution plan to derive results from insights
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must. Must be comfortable building dashboards, writing macros and working with large data sets
- Experience as a power user of Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, and QlikView is an asset
- Experience with SQL is an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external stakeholders in writing and in person
- Initiative to suggest process or report improvements
- Relevant software industry, Nielsen (consulting, product, sales support and/or service delivery function), is ideal
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries is highly valued
If this sounds like you, apply today!
How you’ll succeed
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections. We’re able to keep innovating because our colleagues are passionate about their work and excited about the future. You will get to work with some of the best digital minds and will have the support of world class technologies to craft products our customers will love!
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.