City : Jamestown
Category : Supply Chain
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third-Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a Logistics Assistant based in our office in Jamestown, ND. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
Who You Are:
- Education Required: High School Diploma
- Years of Transportation Experience Required: <2 years
- Exceptional Customer service skills
- Able to work within a fast paced work environment
- Ability to multi-task in order to ensure that the customers, carriers and teammate needs are met in a timely fashion
- Willingness to learn
- Communication, Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Familiarity with all Microsoft Office Applications
- Mercury Gate or general Transportation Management System (TMS) experience is an asset
What You Will Do:
- Mercury Gate/TMS: Update loading and delivery times requested by customers/receivers
- Monitor Carrier pickup & delivery statuses and contact them for system updates
- Monitor and vet appt change requests and document accordingly
- Customer Delivery Status Portals
- Monitor and Cleanup of missing info relating to system issues on daily management dashboards
- Error Log & Rejection Report follow up
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.