Licensed Heavy Equipment Technician
City : St. George
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Forestry and logging
Employer : J.D. Irving
Attention all Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technicians!
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity? Do you want to work in a dynamic team environment where your skills and expertise are valued? Look no further!
We are seeking a highly skilled Heavy Equipment Technician to join our team in St. George, NB. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of heavy equipment, including bulldozers, excavators, loaders, & chippers.
Our team is committed to providing exceptional service to our customers, and we are looking for someone who shares our passion for excellence.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment
- Conduct inspections and identify potential problems
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely completion of projects
- Qualified Red Seal Heavy Equipment Technician
- 2-5 years of experience as a Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Valid driver’s license and clean drivers abstract
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Why Choose this Opportunity:
- $2000 signing bonus
- Weekly bonus for meeting safety and work execution targets
- Flexible Benefits Package to meet the needs of you and your family, including Health & Dental, Life Insurance, Short & Long-term disability, RRSP Contributions
- Annual wellness reimbursement
- Opportunities for overtime available
- Work with the best equipment and latest technology in the industry
- Opportunities to train with industry leaders
- Work in a safety conscious environment
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Please be advised that some positions have been designated as ‘Safety Sensitive’ where the employee holding the position has a heightened responsibility for his/her own safety or the safety of others due to the nature of the job. If this is the case, you will be informed in the interview process
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.