Lead Planner Scheduler
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
This position is responsible for performing as a lead Planner and Scheduler activities large mining projects.
Major duties include for the Lead Senior Planner/ Scheduler:
• Develop totally integrated engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) schedules
• Work closely with various project stakeholders to collect input and seek feedback
• Perform what-if schedule scenarios, advanced schedule analysis, and variance analysis reports.
• Analyze variances in schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to Project Management
• Analyze schedules, review delays, propose schedule recovery alternatives and presents them to internal groups as well as the client
• Other duties as assigned