Lead Business System Analyst
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Strategy | Project & Program Management
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
RBC Royal Bank is seeking a Lead Business System Analyst for our US Cash Management Technology. This is a green field project to build a brand-new system to serve our corporate clients. You will be heavily involved in shaping the future technology landscape of RBC, by delivering key business values for a transformational project in our Banking Technology while implementing strategic components servicing across all RBC functions defined in our roadmap
What will you do?
- Developing documents for IT applications, system specifications and test plans, according to existing standards and methodologies.
- Eliciting the requirements needed to carry out business processes including interviews, intelligence analysis and survey assessments.
- Translating business needs, processes and procedures into a workable system, and articulating on specific software requirements by communicating about these requirements with technology experts and business stakeholders.
- Working closely with business architects and other technology staff to deliver project results while implementing risk analysis and meeting required deliverable.
What do you need to succeed?
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or information technology, and an accredited qualification in management consultancy, or similar. Extensive experience in technical business analysis in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages like SQL and system integration solutions. Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency. Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels.
- Ensuring optimal system functionality via integrated diagnostics.
- Advanced knowledge of data security and encryption. Ability to keep up with IT advancements.
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems. Knowledge of relevant licensing and industry compliance regulations.
- Technical mindset, the team you will be part of is the platform foundation team that works on shared services for the rest of the program. The team works on services such as authentication, authorization, workflow, rules engine, notification services etc., as a result of that, there is a more significant technical component to the job than a common business system analyst.
What's in It for You?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Positive work culture emphasizing diversity and inclusion, volunteerism and community involvement
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including great benefits, annual incentive program and recognition
- Leaders who support your development
- A dynamic, collaborative, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work and grow your career
- Work-life integration
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.