Lead Analyst, Application Support
City : St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada
Category : Information Technology
Industry : Retail
Employer : Home Hardware
Our IT Store Systems team is looking for a Lead Analyst – Application Support. Reporting to the Manager, IT – Application Support & Maintenance, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily activities and workflow of the Application Support Analysts. They will work collaboratively and independently to ensure outstanding service and support is provided to stores in a timely manner, while providing leadership and direction to the Application Support team.
If you have leadership and customer support experience, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide direction and leadership to Application Support Analysts, ensuring optimal output, productivity, workflow, and efficiencies of the team.
- Provide support to the Application Support Analysts with day-to-day questions as well ensuring that processes are followed.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in processes. Work collaboratively with the Manager, IT – Applications Support & Maintenance to implement improvement opportunities and close gaps.
- Schedule team members for appropriate coverage, in conjunction with the Manager, IT – Applications Support & Maintenance.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining the on-call schedule (4 months revolving schedule).
- Participate in regular update meetings with the Application Support and Maintenance Manager to provide and review workflow updates.
- Attend and contribute to project and/or cross-functional team meetings as a representative of the Application Support and Maintenance Manager and team.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of other departments’ systems/programs and how they work with our products.
- Co-ordinate and act as a liaison between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level support resources to meet or exceed established service level goals. Maintain positive working relationships and open communication with team members and leaders to ensure customer escalations are managed in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Ensure proper knowledge levels are maintained across the team for the software packages we support, and adequate staffing is available to support each software package.
What we’re looking for:
- University or College degree/diploma in Information Technology or computer related field and/or equivalent help desk/service desk experience supporting computer systems.
- Demonstrated leadership competence and experience.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and react to changing situations.
- Knowledge of Home Hardware systems is a strong asset.
- Team player with demonstrated commitment to service excellence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient knowledge of IT hardware and software.
Home Hardware recognizes the value of a diverse team. We believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences make us stronger as an organization. Applicants representing the full diversity of communities in Canada are encouraged to apply with confidence. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.