Junior HRIS Analyst – 18 Month Contract
City : Vancouver, BC; Edmonton, AB; Calgary, AB
Category : Full time Human Resources
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:Ledcor is seeking a Junior Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst for an 18-month maternity coverage position. In your new role you will be responsible for supporting the effective configuration, integration, communication, maintenance, compliance and reporting of employee data and for the ongoing management of Ledcor’s HRIS and other HR Systems.
As the Junior HRIS Analyst you will partner with the Human Resources group to support a Cloud based solution in the areas of core HR, recruitment & applicant tracking, employee onboarding, compensation, learning and dashboards & analytics.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who has a strong foundational experience in Workday and is looking to develop their career within HRIS Analysis. This position can be based from your home office, with the understanding you may be required to attend an office as required. Come join Ledcor’s HR Technology team today by applying through this job posting!
- Support the effective functioning of the integrations from Workday to other systems through data audits and testing new functionality, etc.
- Provide support with the data flow between Workday and JD Edwards and audits on data accuracy and integrity regularly to support the weekly HR / Payroll processing cycle.
- Document procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Work with internal clients to design, develop and distribute reports as requested to support more user self-sufficiency.
- Analyze data for accuracy and provide analytical reports to internal customers
- Provide support with the day-to-day data workflow including providing the HR team members with training related to the HR Systems.
- Support on assigned HRIS projects for enhancements and changes including testing HRIS system enhancements and upgrades
- Understand system requirements and ensures administration of data is in alignment with HRIS, IS, Payroll, and legal requirements.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Provide support for company compliance with all provincial / state and federal reporting laws, prepares all necessary data and analysis for required reports and filings in a timely manner.
- May perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or Human Resources preferred
- 2 years related professional experience in a role that relies heavily on data administration and analysis
- Experience with HRIS/Talent Management systems such as JDE Edwards, Oracle HCM, ServiceNow, Cornerstone, Workday
- Report writing and database management experience
- Strong knowledge of HR concepts, practices, processes and procedures
- Experience with structured project management, implementation and testing methodologies
- Knowledge of web services, SFTP and other data integration tools
- Knowledge of web servers, process schedulers, and application servers is a plus
- Experience with SaaS solutions (Cloud based)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including development and delivery of presentations and / or relevant knowledge transfer
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet and juggle tight deadlines
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to use and modify tools and methods to support customer needs and have an understanding of business strategic issues
- Ability to excel in a team environment
The Ledcor Group of Companies is one of North America’s most diversified construction companies. Ledcor is a company built on a rich history of long-standing project successes.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.