Junior Financial and Administrative Assistant (30023001)
City : Calgary
Category : Full-time Finance
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
How You’ll Make an Impact:
Reporting to the onsite Regional District Manager, this role will manage over all accounting operational functions for a multi-unit food services location.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2-3 years’ related professional experience including experience in a financial or accounting role, admin support
- Administrative/Business or accounting education
- Business orientation, Strong financial acumen, including operational and financial planning
- Client Revenue Invoicing in line with contractual requirements.
- Follow up on AR with clients.
- AP invoice processing & validation.
- Assisting operations team on Inventory management including stock count, cost rate updates and Inventory entry in financials.
- Cost allocations in the district.
- Employee data entry in the portal.
- Kronos data entry & reporting.
- Assisting month end process ensuring costs & revenues are reasonably measured and recorded.
- Preparing month end reconciliations & adjustments.
- Communication and co-ordination with all the stake holders.
- Any other reporting tasks assigned by management.
- Ability to travel to various sites
What Makes Sodexo Different:
Working with Sodexo is more than a job; it’s a chance to be part of something greater because we believe our everyday actions have a big impact. You belong in a company that allows you to act with purpose and thrive in your own way. In addition, we offer:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- An award-winning employer for Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion, Corporate Social Responsibility, and much more. View Sodexo’s latest awards here
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests, and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. We require that all new hires in hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and may require any other new hires to be fully vaccinated based on the location and scope of their employment.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
Instagram: Sodexo Canada (@sodexocanada)
Twitter: Sodexo Canada (@SodexoCanada)
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo Canada | Facebook