Junior DevSecops Integrator
City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
You will actively participate in making our DevSecOps vision a reality by integrating all these components into our delivery pipelines. This means using your technical savvy to efficiently integrate our tools into our product pipelines. In concrete terms, you will work with the members of your team to:
- Participate in the rollout of DevOps tools at the Bank (Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, JetBrains, SonarQube, etc.)
- Participate in setting up a pipeline for use by the Bank’s various development groups
- Help maintain these assets by ensuring updates are carried out and the Bank’s standards are respected
- Help maintain security standards and address vulnerabilities based on the recommendations of security teams
- Work with senior team members, architects and analysts to carry out and deploy the priorities set out in the roadmap
- Participate in developing tools to collect data about the DevOps environment
- Participate in automating the collection of information and the analysis segment related to operational incidents and the KPIs used by the group
- Participate in maintaining our high availability assets (24/7)
- Maintain follow-up of asset users’ operational requests
- Help establish a culture of innovation
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
You will start working in the following technology environment:
- Collaboration (JIRA/Confluence)
- Source code management (Git-Bitbucket) (GitHub coming in 2023)
- Commonly used scripting languages (PowerShell, Bash, Python)
- Software communications architecture (REST API)
- Continuous integration servers (Jenkins 2 with pipeline concept as code)
- CD tools (Jenkins, Harness, UrbanCode Deploy)
- Sourcing (Terraform)
- Deployment over multi-cloud environments (AWS and Azure)
- Monitoring applications (Splunk, Datadog, Grafana, etc.) to measure all the applications and ensure they deliver the expected business value to our clients
- Network (TCP/IP, TLS, DNS, DHCP)
- Security (SASE, DLP)
To apply, you must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 1–2 years’ relevant experience
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (English and French), preferable
- You know what the Periodic Table of DevOps Tools is (and if you don’t, when you see it, you’ll understand!) and you are able to explain at least one tool per category on this table
- You have a good technical understanding of security
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?
***While only one level is posted, the manager has the latitude to position the selected candidate at a lower level, depending on their profile***