Junior Contracts Administrator
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of helping to improve Fluor’s overall business performance, deliver added value to our shareholders and joint venture partners, reduce leakage, and promote consistent and cost effective solutions across business lines, projects and locations. This position typically provides oversight on one to five (1 to 5) noncomplex contracts on Fluor projects. This role assures compliance with all statutes, regulations, and contract terms and conditions. The individual will be required to participate in the collection of information of reports related to their assigned contracts.
• Participate in development of standard contract templates for a project
• Participate in negotiation of contract terms and conditions, coordinate technical scopes of work including interface with all project disciplines (including project controls, legal services, project management, construction, engineering, finance/accounting, and client)
• Participate in internal Request for Proposal (RFP) and RFP explanation meetings, contract pre-award meetings, final negotiations, and drafting/finalization of contract documents
• Perform contract management post-award activities through evaluating and status contractors’ productivity, schedule adherence, contract change management, invoicing and claims avoidance
• Perform closeout of contracts, finalize outstanding contract issues, issue of final modifications, invoices and coordinate completion of contractor performance evaluations
• Contracts formation and execution
• Other duties as assigned