Job Title: Junior Banking Administrator (12 month contract)
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Banking Supervisor, the Banking Administrator’s responsibility will be to reconcile designated accounts; report variances and perform other administrative tasks as required. The Banking administrator will be responsible for providing two main services to the company – recognizing and accounting for retail transactions and supporting store operations in serving our customers.
- Ensure Daily & Monthly Reconciliation using Reconciliation Software (ReconNet)
- Report variances / issue reports for designated accounts
- Prepare journal entries for related transactions
- Resolve daily sales variances and monitor exceptions
- Respond to inquiries from external / internal customers
- Review and evaluate deposit information as well as communicate with stores to ensure all tender information is recognized properly
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations, ensuring their accuracy, proper backup, investigation of unreconciled items all within the established deadline
- Support field research of internal theft investigations and credit card fraud
- Identify internal process and procedure opportunities and make recommendations to streamline and enhance existing banking / sales audit process and procedures
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Professional diploma in accounting or equivalent Sales Audit work experience
- Solid organizational skills
- Highly developed presentation skills with the ability to make independent decisions that align with the needs of the business
- Strong analytical skills and the desire to identify and implement process improvement opportunities
- Strong teamwork skills
- Capacity to perform well in a fast-paced environment with strict deadlines
- Knowledge of MS-Office suite mainly Excel & Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English & French (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of ReconNet (Trintech) & SAP, an asset
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.