Junior Account Executive (Sudbury)
City : Toronto
Category : Full Time
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Laurentian Bank
The mission of LBC Capital is to support business productivity by facilitating the acquisition, sale and refinancing of equipment. To do so, we partner with manufacturers, distributors, retailers, equipment users and the various financial players in the market. Recognized for its excellent service, proximity and simplicity, LBC Capital is proud to serve local communities across Canada. Our partners are supported by teams specializing in the following sectors: transportation and construction, technology and office equipment, manufacturing, franchising and corporate aviation.
- Complete and maintain localized market research to pinpoint customers, vendors, and industries that will help us grow;
- Responsible for solicitation activities and expand our customer base. This includes cold calling, face-to-face meetings, and industry event participation.
- Performs financial statement analysis, prepare credit applications and supports the senior account executives in the full lifecycle of transactions;
- Works in close collaboration with other members of the company to ensure timely product delivery and customer fulfillment;
- Communicates directly with the Vendor/ Dealer/Broker/Customer working with the internal teams (Sales, Credit, Legal and Operations) to gain a thorough understanding of the transaction.
- Participates actively on key initiatives within the group.
- A university degree in commerce or similar field with a GPA of 3.0+.
- MBA, CPA, or CFA is an asset;
- An understanding of and the ability to use Microsoft Office products, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual is an asset;
- Financial analysis skills;
- Outstanding team player;
- Ability to think outside of the box and creatively manage stressful day to day tasks and deadlines.
Inclusion and Accessibility
At Laurentian Bank, we believe everyone belongs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our customers and our communities and where everyone feels like they belong and can thrive. To this end, we encourage applications from individuals from equity-deserving groups, including Indigenous persons, racialized and persons with disabilities, marginalized genders and the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
We strive to offer a flexible and accessible work experience that is inclusive of everyone. If at any time you need an accommodation, please let us know.
We may collect, use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship with you.