Investigator, Asset Protection – Weekend Shift
City : RICHMOND, British Columbia
Category : Part-Time w/o Benefits
Industry : The Bay Supply Chain & Logistics
Employer : The Bay
The Bay welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.
The Bay provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Day in the Life:
- You get things done by engaging in high-level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- A natural problem-solver who is also intuitively responsible and dutiful
- You know how to show discretion and can easily deal with private and highly sensitive matters
- Your schedule is quite flexible, allowing for some holiday coverage and OT as required
- You are physically capable of lifting to 30 lbs. (repetitively)
What You Will Do:
- Assist the department in identifying the shortage
- Operate Asset Protection systems (CCTV, Burglar / Fire Alarms, etc.)
- Receive / direct phone calls and greet/log visitors
- Completion of daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Communicate verbally and in writing with stores on various issues
- Utilize multiple Asset Protection Databases
- Perform associate package and identification checks
- Communicate in writing and/or verbally issues of note to appropriate parties
- Issue keys, equipment, and permits to associates
What will you need:
- A minimum of 1 year in a similar position is an asset but not necessary
- Proficiency in Google, Word, and Excel.
- Basic Security License
- Occupational First Aid Certificate
- Must have reliable transportation
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discounts of up to 40%, including top brands
- A flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
About The Bay:
As North America’s oldest startup and Canada’s purpose-driven digital marketplace, The Bay is on a high-growth mission to rewrite the rules of retail to help Canadians live a colourful life. If you believe in the power of our iconic brand and thrive on problem-solving at scale, we want you to join our team.
At The Bay, smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value ambitious work and great ideas grounded in data and insights. We are looking for talented people who love a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
We are building a digital-first company and brand for a diverse world, and we need a diverse team to reach our potential. We strongly encourage applications from everyone to come and join a winning team that supports diverse thinking and demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity, and vision every day.
Interested in Social Media?
Thank you for your interest In The Bay. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.