City : Toronto (GTA), ON
Category : Supply Chain
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Inventory Coordinator works within our warehouse’s managing and controlling inventory and working through process improvement as necessary.
- Responsible for warehouse inventory maintenance and reconciliation on a daily basis
- Count all full goods in the warehouse on a daily basis, and reconcile against SAP inventory levels
- Research and reconcile daily inventory variances;
- Reconcile the daily, monthly, and annual inventory to the SAP computer system;
- Identify and report close dated product
- Manage, conduct, document and report on inventory audits
- Identify and communicate common control opportunities to Manager
- Analyze and identify areas where Internal Controls can be improved or implemented at an appropriate cost/benefit relationship.
- Become Subject Matter Expert on field level inventory Internal Controls in accordance with the Controls Policy and Procedures Manual
- Perform individualized facility training on policies, procedures and controls
- Assist with annual independent inventory schedule for independent inventory counts Full Goods
- Review Inventory Variance Reports daily and work with Inventory Analyst to identify and resolve issues
- Assist in standardizing and ensuring adherence to financial and operational control policies and procedures
- Other duties or special projects as assigned by the department Manager
- Proper Documentation to support all audit activity (Internal Control Audits and Independent Counts)
- Assist with the training and remediation of all internal control issues that are identified
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance or Equivalent Business Experience Required
- 3 + years’ experience in Manufacturing, or Distribution and Warehouse Operations, Finance or Accounting, or Audit Experience preferred
- Supervisory experience (asset)
- CPA certification (asset)
- Ability to periodically lift, push, pull 50+ pounds, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if
you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com