Internal Audit 2024 Winter Co-op Student
City : Saint John
Category : Finance
Industry : Administrative and support services
Employer : J.D. Irving
Internal Audit Student Opportunity
Winter 2024 Co-Op Work Term
We are currently seeking a student to join our Finance Team in Saint John, New Brunswick, for the Winter 2024 Co-Op Work Term (January – April).
Our Finance team has over 200 finance professionals supporting our diverse group of Companies. We have a long-standing Student Work Term Program focused on providing students with hands on experience in a progressive future focused finance team. We are a proud CPA (Chartered Professional Account) Training Program office.
This Internal Audit Co-op Student position is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure in the Finance field with a large and diversified company. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely with the team’s Financial Analysts and gain hands on experience in a fast-paced group.
What you can expect:
- Use of latest tools and technology
- Assist with audit planning, fieldwork, documentation, and audit reporting tasks
- Audit file documentation
- Organizing files
- Special projects
Work Term Student Qualifications:
- University Business/Commerce Degree Student in Good Academic Standing (Please attach University Transcript to your Application)
- Available for the Fall 2023 Co-op Work Term Period
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Team Player with a Can-Do Attitude
- Strong Communicator
- Curious with a Process Improvement Mindset
- Long Term Career interest in Finance and/or Analytics
Please submit your Resume, and your current University Transcript, with your application, indicating which student role above interests you most. We will be reviewing candidates as they apply and contacting those selected for an interview.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.