Intermediate Test Engineer
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Information
Employer : PointClickCare
For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. We’ve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, we’ve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patient’s journey.
This role will analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with other specialists to influence design and testability. You will be responsible for converting manual test cases into fully automated ones. We have an environment where good ideas win, and your ideas could help shape our product.
The majority of your day would be spent working with a cross-functional team of developers, product owners, and other quality analysts to specify, test, and deliver software products. They’re all phenomenal people to work with. Trust me.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· You will analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with other engineers to influence design and testability.
· You will create automated test cases using our automated framework that is built on top of Cypress, Java, Selenium webdriver, and other great technologies. We focus on having full automation for our services.
You will create dashboard for monitoring performance of our services.
· You will provide support replicating and troubleshooting production issues with the development team and opening/closing bugs using JIRA.
· You will explore non-functional areas such as performance, security, and usability testing.
• Must enjoy exploring new tools and technologies.
• 3+ years’ experience being in a role where you are responsible for product quality.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and can create test plans, test cases, and can plan and independently implement test automation.
• We use Selenium to create our automated tests using Java. You should be able to write great code and be able to apply QA standard methodologies. Having this experience is our preference, but if you have good experience using any other Object-Oriented Programming language.
• Experience applying Agile development/testing methodologies.
• Experience in SQL and an ability to write queries is helpful
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.