City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
As a Copywriter, you’ll work with the creative team, as well as client services and project management to come up with high quality solutions for our clients – for a variety of media channels.
The purpose of this role is to generate ideas, executions and considers all look-and-feel in solving creative briefs. They are knowledgeable of integrated creative and experience solutions, with focus, commitment and an ever-increasing knowledge of all thing’s copy. You will have the ability to think in a holistic way about how an idea visually comes to life through all creative channels of a consumer experience.
You will bring life to creative ideation all the way to execution with Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at the forefront for dentsu and clients.
Applying to this role, please upload your portfolio and if you do have a creative partner applying together, please add in the notes of your creative partner details in order to view your profiles together.
- Executes creative concepts together with art partner at the direction of the Creative Director
- Identifies creative thinking towards big ideas.
- Ensures the brand tone and position is exemplified within the creative product,
- Delivers exceptional and innovative results while ensuring the creative product meets strategic goals and client expectations.
- Organizes, prioritizes and manages multiple projects and teams in a deadline-driven environment.
- Expresses ideas with clarity; on brand; on message and targeted to audience.
- Presents ideas to both the wider internal team and, occasionally, externally to clients with structure.
- Comprehends and understands brand continuity, brand guidelines and brand positioning.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CC
- Ability to update copydecks and scripts.
- Contributes work to pitches.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for creative work to be performed for clients, with guidance from seniors and directors.
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in creative ideation to execution for cultural awareness and diversity
- Bachelor degree or college diploma in Advertising or related
- Strong conceptual ability – experience working on advertising campaigns
- Ability to transform creativity and passion for ideas, innovation and technology into tangible solutions rooted in strategy
- Strong design craftsmanship – experience working in and variety of media
- Must be a team player with a knack for collaboration
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with presenting to groups
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.