City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
Reporting to the Director of Digital & User Experience, the Interactive Developer will handle layout and design for online campaigns and websites as well as implementation of technical solutions.
- Partner closely with the account management, creative and production teams to bring campaign visions and pitch concepts to life
- Build media-ready files as per creative concept and supplied copy decks
- Develop graphics, icons and logos to be used across digital and print
- Develop HTML5 banners, micro animations, microsites and email campaigns
- Revisions and amends to studio files
- File/asset management and archival
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Agency experience is an asset
- Strong skills in design conceptualization and implementation
- Exceptional project portfolio showcasing a breadth of digital projects
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of graphic design including layout and typography
- Well-versed in designing for web (mobile-first, responsive, component-based design)
- Familiar with email marketing platforms like Mailchimp, Cheetah Mail
- Ability to create, apply, or maintain web style guides and/or components libraries
- Proficiency with Sketch or Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with competing priorities and tight deadlines
- A competitive drive and passion for all things design
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.