Insurance Advisor – Accident and Sickness (Bilingual)
City : Mississauga
Category : PERMANENT FULLTIME
Industry : Insurance
Employer : Westland Insurance Group
London, ON, 910 Wilton Grove Rd, London, Ontario, Canada • Mississauga 3, ON, 55 Superior Blvd #200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada Req #2517
Wednesday, December 6, 2023
We're searching for an Insurance Advisor - Accident and Sickness (Bilingual) . Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd. has an exciting new opportunity for an Insurance Advisor at our London, ON or Mississauga, ON locations. This is an exciting opportunity to work for our National Truck League Team. National Truck League is dedicated exclusively to the Canadian trucking industry. We partner with trucking companies to protect their trucks, their drivers, owner-operators and their profits.
Discover what's possible, with National Truck League. - A Westland Company.
The National Truck League story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, National Truck League proves that building a great business means taking care of clients, communities, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As an Insurance Advisor , you will promote and educate clients on Accident and Sickness insurance products, take ownership of client relationships, and help us grow our presence and profile in the local community. You will have the passion to contribute to the overall success of the company and our clients.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love National Truck League:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees and clients
Why We'll love You:
- Laser-focused, you have a track record of achieving sales targets
- Building authentic client relationships comes naturally to you
- Master time manager, you can prioritize your workload, plus you demonstrate confidentiality and discretion
- LLQP License (Financial support provided to upgrade your license!)
- 2-3 years of industry experience
- Proficient in MS Office environments
- Bilingual (English&French)
Once here, you'll:
- Be a member of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Deliver superior customer service that promotes client retention
- Uncover clients' business challenges and act as a client advocate identifying their needs and providing recommendations
- Assist clients with their insurance needs by utilizing basic knowledge of underwriting principles
- You have an inexhaustible curiosity and look for opportunities to grow your career
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability -related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- London, ON, 910 Wilton Grove Rd, London, Ontario, Canada
- Mississauga 3, ON, 55 Superior Blvd #200, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada