City : Halifax
Category : Other
Industry : Education
Employer : Dalhousie University
- Teaching Industrial Engineering courses (up to 6 per year);
- Participating in team teaching of large enrollment courses;
- Developing curriculum and innovative teaching methods for Industrial Engineering courses;
- Student Advising (including supervising student projects); and
- Undertaking administrative duties as assigned by the Department Head.
- PhD in Industrial Engineering or a related field;
- Experience in using programming languages and appropriate software packages for instruction; and
- Industrial experience.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Dalhousie University commits to achieving inclusive excellence through continually championing equity, diversity, inclusion, and accessibility. The university encourages applications from Indigenous persons (especially Mi’kmaq), persons of Black/African descent (especially African Nova Scotians), and members of other racialized groups, persons with disabilities, women, and persons identifying as members of 2SLGBTQ+ communities, and all candidates who would contribute to the diversity of our community. For more information, please visit www.dal.ca/hiringfordiversity.