City : Calgary
Category : Full time Other
Industry : Oil and Gas Services
Employer : Baker Hughes
Do you enjoy installation and maintenance?
Join our IET team!
Partner with the best
You will be responsible for activities related to the construction, building, and commissioning on the customer site, from site mobilization, through civil, erection, and commissioning work, as well as management activities related to this scope.
As an Installation Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing an operational plan for the own department.
- Testing and validation of equipment, facility, or plant in accordance with the design objectives or specifications for operational use, including performance services and performance tests.
- Conveying technical information both to clients and to colleagues out of other functions.
- Handling latitude in project techniques, the project process requires choosing the right approaches.
- Understanding is expected to resolve problems through the application of acquired expertise based on precedents.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have bachelor's degree with solid experience in Project Management.
- Be able to demonstrate good experience in turbomachinery commissioning.
- Have a project management certification, or be willing to get one if all other requirements are met.
- Be able to speak fluent English, with no language boundaries.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working standard Baker Hughes work hours per location.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.